• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How did Bruce Lee die?

now i'm sure i have mentioned this before but bruce lee was most definitely not the best example of a hero....

look into his family life.

it's not mentioned very often but he wasn't the best husband or father.

i'm not surprised at the drugs thing.

after all, think of the period that it all happened;

it was part of the culture.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i'm sure i have mentioned this before but bruce lee was most definitely not the best example of a hero....

look into his family life.

it's not mentioned very often but he wasn't the best husband or father.

i'm not surprised at the drugs thing.

after all, think of the period that it all happened;

it was part of the culture.

I tend to agree, Monkey.

Many still can't accept the fact that he was human and wasn't perfect. I understand he had quite a arrogant attitude, and a huge ego. Though, I may be wrong.

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!

quite an arrogant attitude?

kinda understandable...

when the whole world says you are the best, sometimes and the way the people around him would've treated him, it's very easy to start believing them.

but then, makes you wonder what heppend to all of that philosphy he was so proud of (which i should add, he used to get other people to write his papers for him when he wasn't regurtating confuscious' books)?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

quite an arrogant attitude?

kinda understandable...

when the whole world says you are the best, sometimes and the way the people around him would've treated him, it's very easy to start believing them.

but then, makes you wonder what heppend to all of that philosphy he was so proud of (which i should add, he used to get other people to write his papers for him when he wasn't regurtating confuscious' books)?

that's a fact.

And to return to my question, I thought to doctors found traces of Marihuana in his stumic.

And it is a fact that if you smoke pot, you get relaxer. So he could have used Marihuana to fall a sleep.

And it is true of not beeing a best husband...

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

i have 8 dvds to watch about bruce lee. got them for my birthday. i will let you know my theories once i have finished them (watched disc 1 of "Jeet Kune Don") yesterday.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

The dvd pack is called "Bruce Lee: Platinum Edition" it has the 2 disc sets of "Jeet Kune Do" "The Intercepting Fist" and "Path Of The Dragon"

I also go another 2 disc set that is seperate, but i cant remember what its called. The are all pretty cool, there is lots of interviews with Dan Inosanto. A lot of footage from "Longstreet" and home training videos of bruce and james coburn. all good stuff. Still got 5 left to watch too.

According to Disc 1 of "Intercepting Fist" the official cause of death was a reaction to a prescription pain killer that was prescribed to him.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

Apparently, the official cause of Bruce's death as appears on his death certificate is "Death by misadventure". I have no idea what that means though. While he was an amazing person, correct he was simply human. It just seems unusual that Brandon also died suddenly and "accidentally" when he started teaching "round-eye" too. Not saying that they were definately murdered, but it's something interesting to think about.....

https://www.aacd.info

"Be like the essense of water"