• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their are numerous conspiracy theories.

I believe the 'official' line is that he suffered a brain aneurysm. Induced by a pain reliever took for a migraine.

It is apparently a very rare allergy to the substance that induced the tragic effect.

Purple Belt

The account I've read "Bruce Lee - Fighting Spirit" says he died following a Brain Aneurism, compounded by the fact that the woman he was with at the time it happened delayed somewhat in getting medical attention. She was afraid of the compromising situation his being in her hotel room could cause.

Doctors at the time said it was mostly likely caused by a one-in-many-million-chance rare allergic reaction to the headache tablet he'd taken before he laid down. From what I understand of Aneurisms though, it's also possible that they can kind of sit around in the background if you have one and burst (fatally) at any time.

Lots of conspiracy theories arose about his death after (and before) it actually happened. Apparently there were several times rumours Bruce had been murdered by the Triads etc while he was still alive, well and filming!

Currently: Kickboxing and variants.

Previously: Karate (Seido, Shotokan, Seidokan), Ju Jitsu, Judo, Aikido, Fencing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, there's lots of conspriacy therories but thats how it is with big star's, like elvis, princess dianna, maryolin monroe etc. ppl cant except that they die.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

• 4 weeks later...

i heard he was so healthy that his blood was really thin aND HE TOOK AN ASPIRINE AND THAT MADE HIS BLOOD GO THINNER AND HE DIED..sorry about the caps

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

• 1 month later...

Is it true that Bruce used drugs to ease his nerves. Want I mean is that he took drugs to help him sleep. Without it he slept only one hour a day?

Is this true?

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

Is it true that Bruce used drugs to ease his nerves. Want I mean is that he took drugs to help him sleep. Without it he slept only one hour a day?

Is this true?

Good question, Draven.

I would think that is a hard question to answer, though. People seem to worship Bruce like he is a martial arts god, so getting a truthful answer may be difficult. None wants to tarnish the image they have of him by admitting he had to take any type of medication to obtain sleep. Just look at his death and the conspiracy theories that came to be because of it. Fans couldn't accept the fact that he died of an allergic reaction to an over the counter medication, so they had to fabricate death matches, assassination plots and other bogus scenerios. The man was just human, so yes, he could have taken a sleep medication.

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!