• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bruce Lee in a new movie

Bruce Lee will be the first dead actor that will be resurrected digitally in a movie. The movie called "Dragon Warrior" will cost $50 million. :up:

Danh

Shotokan Karate/Kickboxing and My own style

Have no fear in front of your opponent

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I guess with all the technology we have today, that that was bound to happen...don't know if it's a good thing or not - ? Oh! Also should welcome you to the forums - I see you're from Norway - Hei! Jeg bodde i Nesbyen i Hallingdal! Hvor kommer du fra i Norge?

Hilsen

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

[ This Message was edited by: Kickbutt on 2001-11-15 09:24 ]

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Thanks Lori! I've been reading through almost every post in this forum, but this was the first time I actually wrote something here. Jeg er fra Stavanger, men studerer i Grimstad nå. Trent lenge eller?

Danh

They don't dub in Norway lol - one thing I liked about going to movies there!! Bruce - jeg har trent i litt over 2 år og har blå belte - og du? Jeg er ikke Norske, men prater Norsk bra nok, men husk på at noen ganger glemmer jeg norsken min fordi det har vært nesten 3 år siden jeg bodde der...men du...jeg har venner i Stavanger! Kjenner du Brattested familien, han heter Knut og kona hans heter Maura. Maura er Amerikansk og de har 2 barn. Jeg skjønner at Stavanger er en stor by, men man vet aldrig!!! Vi snakkes!

Lori :grin:

-Unknown-

Desverre Lori, jeg kjenner ikke vennene dine... Jeg begynte å trene Shotokan Karate i 94, men hadde pause i mellom, men akkurat nå så trener jeg ikke så mye shotokan, jeg går nemlig på kickboxing nå. Hva trener du forresten?

Danh

Danh

perhaps; maybe, you'll consider some sub titles for us since you won't dubb the translation...... :???:

oh yea; howdy BRUCE_ L............... :wave:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Hello Iamrushman! The movie will be in english even under a south-korean production company. The filmwriters are from that country and Japan btw.

Danh

Danh