1. 1. Which do you prefer

• rap
    • rock
    • country
    • classical
    • alternative
    • pop
    • hard rock/metal

Hey! Where's techno/electronica, etc. Techno is so broad that you pretty much narrow it down to genre's instead of artists (trance, house, electronica, symphonic electronica, etc.).

I just burned a CD with some serious beats and took it to open gym. Another good day with bloody knuckles, still banging the canvas with red marks.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love most music but my fave is metal and punk.

This week I have mostly been listening to...

Black Sabbath, Send More Paramedics, Green Day, Queen, My Dying Bride, Jerry Cantrell, The Distillers, The Transplants, Rancid, Iggy & the Stooges, Emperor, Zyklon, While Heaven Wept, HIM, Grand Magus, Mnemic, Less Than Jake, Pist On and Metallica.

Oh and a bit of Michael Buble (pronounced Boo-blay, not Bubble!), P!nk and Ben Folds 5, just for a change!! :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Is there a way I can add R&B/soul and techno?

Is there other types that you all want to be included?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Yea, I should add those too. Now I feel kinda dumb for forgetting all that I did.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Drum and Bass, garage, Jungle (woop woop), Hip-Hop, World, Dance, reggae, Chill-out...

Rather hard to sum up music styles into an opinion poll. Good try though :P

S

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami

It was a valid attempt though huh?