1. 1. Which do you prefer

• rap
    • rock
    • country
    • classical
    • alternative
    • pop
    • hard rock/metal

Pulp are the best! My family and friends mostly think I'm a bit daft tho, my music collection is very random! Recently I've been listening to Macy Gray, Evanescense (can't spell that!) and the Beatles....oh yeah and my Monty Python Soundtrack!!!! :P

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulp are the best! My family and friends mostly think I'm a bit daft tho, my music collection is very random! Recently I've been listening to Macy Gray, Evanescense (can't spell that!) and the Beatles....oh yeah and my Monty Python Soundtrack!!!! :P

hehe! Movie/TV soundtracks rule! I'm quite into the last samurai one at the moment. Rocky 4, Platoon and Pulp fiction are also good!

As for Pulp i've got Different Class, which is great (don't really rate the other albums). I don't listen to it often but when I do it reminds me of when I was 15, when it forst came out n they were popular.

I like pretty much all music but my main thing would have to be death metal.heres a few... dimmu borgir,slayer,cannibal corpse,morbid angel,dying fetus,hate eternal,vile remains,bolt thrower,cancer,angel corpse,waco jesus,slipnot,skinless, and kill switch engage.my friends band is waco jesus,you can see them at waco jesus.com.i warn you ,its not for everyone!he studied shorinryu matsumora kenpo at my dojo.hes shodan in that system.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

dang, I meant to put in R&B and soul, but it slipped my mind, sorry

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

My favorite bands (old and new) are:

Red hot Chilli peppers

The darkness

Nickelback

Queen

Led Zepplin

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee