1. 1. Which do you prefer

• rap
    • rock
    • country
    • classical
    • alternative
    • pop
    • hard rock/metal

In the topic discussion outline it talks about what is your favorite band? Well...im curious to see what you all listen to. If this question has already been asked sorry.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a hard rock/metal category.

I've been on a huge Tool/A Perfect Circle kick recently. The Outsider track rocks!

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Oops...I guess if thats the case vote for rock and then specify hard rock/metal in your discussion outline. Yea, tool rocks and so does APC. Perfect circle is comming here to Oklahoma on the 23rd and I really really want to go. Also, I have a friend in a city band named lure whos singer knows Maynard.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

I saw tool last year in kansas....doing security for the concert

It was the lateralis tour...kicked ace!!!!

what!? no polka?

A lot of the music i listen is more intrumental (easier to study to) which favours classical, movie tracks, big band etc.

I also like to compare how the general sound of popular music in the 20th century has changed up to today - and freedom of lyrics too.

In the topic discussion outline it talks about what is your favorite band? Well...im curious to see what you all listen to. If this question has already been asked sorry.

To name a few bands: Black Sabbath, Rancid, metallica, Madness, Bad Manners, Toy Dolls, Atari Teenage Riot, Black Widow, Polyphonic Spree, Suicidal Tendancies, Hatebreed, US Bombs, Roger Miret & The Disasters, The Gadjits, Offspring, The Specials, Oasis, Sloppy Seconds, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Born from pain, Desmond Dekker, The Ethiopians, Oxymoron, The Clash, Atom and his package, Motorhead, limp Bizkit, Gene Pitney, Twisted Sister, Bon Jovi, Roxette, Danzig, Berlinda Carlisle, Lars Fredricksen & the bastards, Agnostic Front, Distillers, Down, Turbonegro, The Kovenant, Misfits, Ramones, Less than Jake, SkaDazzyZ, Superjoint Ritual, Faith No More, All 'Boro King's, Andrew WK, The Darkness, Manic Street Preachers, Alice in chains, Ozzy, The Music, The Housemartins, Beastie Boys, Tiger Army, The Dwarves, The Libertines, Adema, HIM, Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers, Michael Jackson, Laibach, Devo, Kortatu, Toto, Sham 69, Die Toten Hosen, Anti Flag, Knuckledust, The beach boys. Anyone notice any bands they know in that list :D

manics?

before or after the dissappearance....?

and not sure what oasis would think about being on the same list as michael jackson.

anyway.

blur, pulp, coldplay, massive attack, moby, garbage, bush, prodigy, beatles, faithless, stereophonics, travis, chemical brothers and many many more...

basically, look at who turns up at the reading festival and chances are i've got an album or two from them.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

manics?

before or after the dissappearance....?

and not sure what oasis would think about being on the same list as michael jackson.

anyway.

blur, pulp, coldplay, massive attack, moby, garbage, bush, prodigy, beatles, faithless, stereophonics, travis, chemical brothers and many many more...

basically, look at who turns up at the reading festival and chances are i've got an album or two from them.

haha! Im not sure what Limp Bizkit, or Knuckledust would think about being on the same list as Gene Pitney and Berlinda Carlisle lol! N I'm talking Manics pre AND post Richie!

Nice list by the way, Blur n Pulp are good, n I like early Garbage. So your a bit of a britpopper then :wink: