• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Photographs

ESA-Shotokan

One thing I have found which is so very much absent from my karate career are photographs of me getting older and pictures of myself with old sensei!

First reason is because I am camera shy but I must admit, I regret it a bit.

I am going to make it a point to get more pictures of whom I train with, especially with good instructors.

Have people on here found it easy to approach a visiting sensei for a quick photo opportunity?

:)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Pictures are great! We always take pictures as a group when we have a visiting instructor come to our class to teach. We have had instructors come from Seattle, Florida and Boston. The one from Boston actually brought a student of his down who was testing for his Third Degree Black Belt. That was awesome to see. We have pictures. :lol: Take pictures, it's great to look back and see faces from your extended family that you have crossed paths with. :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

One of our club's instructors is a semi-professional photographer. The one thing we have is lots and lots of photographs.

It's great that I can see pictures from my first gup test, all the way up to my last test.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

look at the very top of this page on the right side. there is a red bar that has a few menu choices. The 2nd one is phot album (I was browsing this place for almost 6 months before I first noticed it!)

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.