• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

wado katas - superempi

wado_lee

Hyakuhachiho translates (roughly) as White Crane Steps. It is the same kata. I believe the Kanazawa group has included this form in their curriculum.

Yes, Wado lee, I read a great deal.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

equaninimus

i can tell you have a good knowlege of karate is is a knowlege in martial arts generally or mainly karate

theres no one style just your style---------

Mostly karate. After I'd been practicing for about five years, I realized that if I ever were to really understand what I was doing, I would need to investigate the traditions of the art. With a * in bio I figured I could get a pretty good handle on the physiology of karate, and I minored in Japanese pretty much to be able to read things not written in English. :D In fact, when I went for a second BA (in history this time) I had every intention of concentrating on Early Modern Japan. Well, after failing Chinese I two quarters in a row (something one has to have to do Pre Modern Japan) I switched to my current field. I still have an interest in MA history, and read voraciously. In the General MA forum there is a MA history reading list sticky begun by hobbitbob (A charming chap, handsome, modest, and able to separate dojo bunnies from their lacies in the wink of an eye, although a bit hotheaded! (although I have it on great authority he has learned his lesson! ;) ) ) that is a good start for the budding auteur.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!