• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

london and uk guys...

Drunken Monkey

hey, just wondering, anyone in the london area, or otherwise, interested in meeting up maybe?

have a chat over coffee, cross hands....

kinda unofficial 'KFmeet'.

interested parties post here and i'll see what arrangements can be made.

laters guys and gals.

monkey out.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to meet you, personally I live in south london (Purley, near croydon).

Maybe we could spar.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

well, i'm currently trying to find a cheapish central location for a possible meet.

i've e-mailed a few clubs and asked about maybe using their place and some central sports places for some costs for hall hiring.

but i'm not too keen on getting a hall.

don't want it to just be a 'fight club' night.

anyway, the point of this was that if anyone is interested post here with suggestions of any possible arrangements (maybe a nice visit to your own training place) that we could all accommodate.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Hi drunkun, how can I post my photos here so you can see me do moves insted of videos am having a bit of a problem am no push over that's for sure. :karate:

Am know in my club as "THE Tornado".

Am from thiland so, I have experinced of muay thai and we could talk in MSN and see my photos before we meet.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

To post photos, use the "Img" button in the Post Reply (NOT Quick Reply) page. Then, just copy and past the url (address) of the image. The image has to be on a website already, you cannot attach images to posts directly from your computer.

However, you CAN upload images to our Photo Album, and then direct the readers to there. That would probably be easier than going through the process of uploading through an FTP, especially if you don't already have a personal webpage. So my suggestion is to use the Photo Album. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Yeah, I think it would be neat for some of you to get together, have a drink or something in a cool enviroment. Someone bring a digital camera because we want pictures. ;) You can e-mail them all to me and I'll set them up in a thread for you, if neccessary, in addition to our photo album.

Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
hey, just wondering, anyone in the london area, or otherwise, interested in meeting up maybe?

have a chat over coffee, cross hands....

kinda unofficial 'KFmeet'.

interested parties post here and i'll see what arrangements can be made.

laters guys and gals.

monkey out.

Coffee! Nah mate we need to get a few beers in at the pub :D

Sounds interesting, n i've been to a few m/board meets which have generally been really good fun, even though a lot of the people there I never even spoke to before. I live about a 2 hour train ride to London (King's Lynn).

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still a maybe, I'de be interested in meetin with peeps. I live in Bristol, so it'd be abit harder, but I can get to london return for £2.50 (Megabus)as long as theres pleanty of notice. Pub pub pub.

Mc. Steve

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami