• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Andy Sherry - 8th Dan

ESA-Shotokan

me and my mate get taught by andy sherry

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lucky you!! I miss those days in a big way.

You will learn so much from him and Frank (of course!) Just keep at it and when he starts to single you out a lot, you will know you are getting there.

Good stuff.

:)

ShotoMan of the Shotokan

cool, i am the mate he is talking about. We get taught in the Red Triangle club inmLiverpool every thursday and tuesday. Frank is sort of singling me out because he is always pushing me to my limit. I love training at this club i feel so privileged.

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I wish I followed that rule! ^^ I hate Losing!

Hi there. Have you been along to Jimmy Brennan's Picton SKC? When I was there, he held the classes on a Mon, Wed and Friday (and sometimes a Sunday).

Check it out as he is quite excellent, too :)

ShotoMan of the Shotokan

hey, I've been to Jimmy Brennans club - his lessons are great and really though provoking.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

no i havent been to jimmy brennans lessons(franks brother right) anyway are they as hard as franks and is he as provking?anyone know how about you day?

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

Yes Jimmy is Frank Brennan's brother. His lessons are tough, some times more the so. He expects a lot more from you and that is saying something. I found Frank to be a lot more leanient at times, compared to Jimmy so be prepared.

One thing though, Jimmy will give you a longer break at Yame than Frank will.

:)

ShotoMan of the Shotokan

Jimmy's my sensei. I went to a course once which sensei's Sherry and Brennan were teaching and Frank is impressive you can hear him more than Andy since hes a little quieter.

Train hard Win Easy.