• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

anger

i have heard alot here about keeping your cool but i think if it comes down to it anger can be a powerfull ally so mabey keep it for awile but if all esls fails then anger can help dose anyone eslse have a difrent view then lets hear it

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anger can give you aggression that you otherwise might lack. Aggression is important in a fight. For a very passive person, anger may be the only thing that could get them aggressive enough to actually defend themselves.

However, anger also brings lack of control and poor sense of judgement. You can learn to be aggressive without being angry, and once you can do that, anger will only be a hinderance IMO.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

idd

although, i think anger usually causes you to lose control, don't think many are capable of controlling their anger when for example somebody hits your girlfriend.

When i feel i'm getting angery i try to get away and cool down before something happens. the few times i didn't do that it ended badly. But it also depends on your personality

understand the difference in anger and righteous indignation. Anger is focused on yourself, someone has affronted you. It takes over your emotions and controls you. :x

Righteous indignation is focused on the situation. What someone did or is doing is wrong :evil:, and needs to be corrected :cry: . Learn to look at things from this perspective and you can control the situation better than when your emotions run amok. 8)

But, having said that, there are some things, and people, that really make me angry! :kaioken:

Freedom isn't free!

A leveled headed fighter is in a better mindset than an emotional fighter. Too often emotions can cause you to lose your focus.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

i have heard alot here about keeping your cool but i think if it comes down to it anger can be a powerfull ally so mabey keep it for awile but if all esls fails then anger can help dose anyone eslse have a difrent view then lets hear it

Were you drunk when you wrote this? :lol:

Anyways, I agree 100% with what Tal said... he said it best.