• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fighting Morals

Hmm, Metallica are alright but personally I prefer Rage Against the Machine :razz:

I'm more into the Offspring, Pennywise, Millencolin, Sum 41, Lagwagon, Spunge etc. myself :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, and to get back on topic :smile:

I would prefer if possible to simply neutralise the attacker, but this may not go to plan so I may end up indeed scoring a hit on them with their own weapon. Especially since I am not that well trained in Martial arts yet

As an old friend of my sensai said "Would you rather be sentanced by one, or carried away in a body bag by seven?"

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

In that situation I think my main goal would be to dissarm the offender. As has already been pointed out using someones own wepond against them can get you into legal difficulties that are probably not worth it. Of course if a life or death situation and the only safe way out was to use the atackers wepond against them then that would be a different story. At that point I'd do it and take my chances with a jury :nod:

I would channel my Chi to make my skin impenetrable, Golden Bell technique. Then the guy can't cut me anyway. I would then proceed to be his judge, jury and executioner and force blast him with my Chi. He will not live to see another day.

:argue:

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

well not to sound offensive coz i like everyone here but half of you are talking a right load of ****!

you cant honestly tell me that if someone came at you with a knife you would be all calm and just disarm him and slap him in the face, thats bo---cks. sorry guys.

if someone was coming at me with a knife or any other weapon that could possibly kill my and i could disarm them then yes i would, and your right i wouldnt use the weapon either but i would knock ten bells out of the guy so that i didnt need to use anything. but he wouldnt be gettin up too soon, and he'd probably wake up in the hospital. anyone who thinks they can stay calm in that situation and not hurt the guy is probably gonna get their ar-e kicked.... or worse.

sorry if i annoyed anyone but thats my view on the situation.

W.K. :karate:

"Sssshhhhhhhh.... i'm sleeping."

Stephen Winter,

7th Kyu, Shotokan Karate

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

I agree, that's why i'd go all beserk.... there's not much of a chance of getting out of a headlock when tehre's a knife to ur throat.,.. if he intends to use it he'll kill u straight away..

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Here in the states, we would have to ask the guy to wait a minute while we pulled out our pocket law book, and check which state we were in at the time, cross reference that with the standing laws for self defense, then check to see the history of treatment of those with martial training pitted against those that don't......... :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Ah hell just kick the Sh** out of the bum!!!!

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.