• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ok, keeping in mind that grappling is my SPECIALTY...I had a freakin orange belt basically take everything I could throw at him, and he wriggled out of it. It was unreal. I threw a triangle choke, flowed into an armbar, and went into an omoplata, and just couldn't lock any of them in. He finally countered the omoplata, and went into a side mount. Match ended in a six minute draw...I've never had THAT much trouble keeping someone in check. Anyone else wanna chime in? Keeping in mind, I wasn't going ENTIRELY all out, but jeez.

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

was it a skinny person?

im skinny and in order to kimura me you have to push wayyyyy far back. and i also wiggle out of things its my only advantage :D

fight til you die

Skinny...heh, how does 11% bodyfat sound? I only know this because we were talking about it at the beginning of the day there, but yeah, the kid is skinny.

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

im very flexible and i also can wiggle out of many locks

but i also am double jointed in both arms...so locks are pretty hard to do on me

<Victory Martial Arts>

15 yrs old; 6 yrs in TKD

1st Degree Black Belt

Jr. Olympian | Team USA Qualifier

"Train Like A Champion, Fight Like A Warrior"

A lot of people find it hard to lock me in jujitsu because of my flexibility. They usually get the lock on eventually but it requires more effort than locking most people. I'm known for being almost invulnerable to wrist locks :karate:

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

my legs are extremely flexible so people very rarely get anything on me there.

my arms on the other hand are only mildly flexible. my shoulders are my greatest weakness.

generally if i know a person is really flexible i try to go for something other than a lock. muscle crushes, pressure points and SOME chokes work very well. but i find i can only get these after i've tired them out for a while.

try a calf crush if you can. it doesn't matter how flexible they are, the only thing that can save them is a high pain tollerence.

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)

That's when strikes are useful.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Ok, keeping in mind that grappling is my SPECIALTY...I had a freakin orange belt basically take everything I could throw at him, and he wriggled out of it. It was unreal. I threw a triangle choke, flowed into an armbar, and went into an omoplata, and just couldn't lock any of them in. He finally countered the omoplata, and went into a side mount. Match ended in a six minute draw...I've never had THAT much trouble keeping someone in check. Anyone else wanna chime in? Keeping in mind, I wasn't going ENTIRELY all out, but jeez.

thats how i was escaping this bbj guy holds. that i just sparred with.

falcon kick!!!