• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Three new features!

KarateForums.com has launched three new features!

KarateForums.com > Polls

http://www.karateforums.com/polls

These are martial arts polls that members can vote on. I am also open to poll suggestions, which you are free to PM me about!

KarateForums.com > Links

http://www.karateforums.com/links

Our link directory for Martial Arts sites and Member Sites. Submit your links or your favorite links!

KarateForums.com > Chat

http://www.karateforums.com/chat

Our chat room. We will have a weekly chat event! (Another post will be up soon with date/time.)

So, go check them out. :smile:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Patrick that's really cool!! I tried to log on as kickbutt and it said it was a registered nickname and asked for the password - when I typed in my password then it said it was wrong, so I assume this is part of a larger network of already registered users then..am I right? Good job Patrick - OK WHO WANT TO CHAT????????? :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

okay Pat all try to be there at 9:00 just have to find what timwe it would be here! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Patrick,

I keep getting an error when clicking on the links under the martial arts section.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ifroggy/public_html/karateforums/links/index.php:3) in /home/ifroggy/public_html/karateforums/links/index.php on line 10

Is it me, or the links?

I got into the chart area with no problem. Won't get to participate though. Friday nights are when I go to New York (state) for in class training. Hope it goes well.

[ This Message was edited by: KSN Doug on 2001-11-13 13:00 ]

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Yes Patrick...very nice features you have :brow:

And KSN Doug....I too won't be able to make Fri. nights...thats my 'kickback' night (I won't go into what I do but I won't make it!) :spitlaugh: But I suggest when you're in the forum to sign into chat and see who is there. I just did and had a real nice chat with SaiFights. :smile:

Patrick is there a way to minimize the chat and still post in the forum..I tried and unfortunately the chat doesn't come up as a separate window.

And Moobrack....we still value your humble opinions and your input is still needed. We will still turn to you for help! I too miss being moderator with you....Fitness is my forte so I will still continue to post and answer those questions in addition to tae kwon do/martial arts related posts! :karate:

KickChick - Thanks on the staff page. Right click on the chat button and choose "Open in a New Window" or something like that.

KSN Doug - Seems to work fine.

Rush - Thanks.

Moobrack - Don't worry too much about it. If you want to be one again, which I did extend to you at one time, you know I'm here.