soul fighter

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be you that girls like, not the martial art.

if it is the martial art that is the reason for them liking you then that isn't far off from a girl liking you cos you happen to drive a 288.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Girls are not objects or prizes to be gotten........

With a view like that you most undoubtedly will be single for a very long,long......time. :roll:

Exactly. Here at CU Boulder we are in the midst of a scandal becase the football team has apparently internalized the idea that women are "trophys" and are their to do the sexual bidding of the athletes. It is so sad that in 2004 this attitude is still prevalent. :(

Now, let me add that I do find women who are confident and self aware to be attractive, and these are qualities that karate can instill in a young woman. But I think cruising the dojo as if it were Bennigans on a Friday night is sort of repulsive.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

I'll say I would die for a girl that loved me for who I am, not what I do, I use to tell my grifriend that Mei kato but she is gone and I don't want any girl in my teen life again.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

I just don't like girls who are too much into trends like Skateboarding and Hip Hop (Hip Hop hobbies I can deal with, as long as they're not too obsessive. I've had a girl who stopped liking me because her friends didn't think I was a "thug".) :kaioken:

THE MASTER OF THE WORLD'S FINEST!!

SOUL SONIC STYLE!!