DarkAngel_Azrel

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like the definition of chivalry is in question.

Chivalry: The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women, or a manifestation thereof.

It is not a requirement to be humble if you are chivalrous. On the other hand, how many of you are willing to admit having come to the rescue of a damsel in distress... in this day and age? Problem is, society has changed. Women sometimes take offence to such an act, men tend to think you're 'whipped,' and police are more likely to arrest you than they are the assailant. :roll:

Then again, maybe i'm a little jaded.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

I agree fully with White Warlock Chivlary is nothin to be ashemded of in fact firsong has saved my but a few times by me talking while crosing the road and him pulling me back not much but i could have had a few broken toes .

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self

yeah but i only did that for an ecsucse to hit you of the wall and anyway you had help me a few times you saved me from savation by pianing for my lunch is that chivilrous

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going

Considering that Chivalry is a 14th century European concept, I sincerely doubt that it is possible for a Samurai to be "chivalrous."

NB: Please guys, invest in spellcheck!

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!