• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I passed my grading

Now is the time where you began, the way of a karateka, concertarte on the technique, footwork, train on your next katas half an hour a day.

Am a 7thkyu my sensei said I can skip but I won't, I can perform saifa, bassaidai, seunchin, empi, kihon etc with well balanced and techniques.

When I past my grade I can't sleep, I train 13 hours at home, nigh, day, snow, rain.

At my club I use to be a 7th kyu, but that was when I was 13, but now i came to my old club and start all over again as a sempai.

Train, lenr not to tire, but also rest to let your muscle cool down.

Congratualations.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

At my club I use to be a 7th kyu, but that was when I was 13, but now i came to my old club and start all over again as a sempai.

At last, we reach the heart of the dilemma! :D

You are not a sempai, you are a kohai! Sempai means "Senior (or literally, "older brother") and stems from the Japanese university system. it often follows men into their careers as "sararimannu." "Kohai (what you are)," means "junior, " or "younger brother." It was all a matter of misunderstood Japanese! :D

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

alright good job! I have a grading myself in a few weeks, we are actually just waiting for some required stuff to come in and then i test. Yea work on the next belt, but more importantly, work on Karate-do. Period. I bow to you.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty