• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My dad and I came up with a new hold, well call it the scissor hold. It's like you are going for a headloche with your arm ( in this case your right arm ) and your left arm comes across their inside throat with the outside of your forearm. Like this /\ then you just squeeze with both arms and it will pop their head right off. You also grab your right arm just above the elbow with your left hand.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
well, it's like your going for a head loche but instead of grabbing your hands together you just leave the open arm across their throat and squeeze. And yes it leaves you open but you bend them over to, it's very painful

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

Almost everything works at half speed and most things work at 3/4 speed but... hardly anything works at full speed.

The true test, is the litmus of reality.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

I remember being young and thinking the WWE moves were the way to go...I was six then.

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

• 1 month later...

wwe move? lol you misunderstand you poor child...

trust me, it's not a new technique...

LOL... I'd like to challenge the board members to come up with a vaguely unique takedown or submission that hasn't been designed before.

When I saw Scissor Hold, all I could think of was the Hapkido Scissor Kick takedown.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."