• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:: Show your style of MA ::

No, i know draven. i've been in the same class with him at school and now we're both learning shaolin kung fu at Ghent. But draven is far more experienced then i since i just started with it this month and he started 3 or 4 months ago :karate:

He showed me this forum couple of days ago, but damn, if you post something here the feedback is really awesome :) Think this will come in handy for the next few months or years (if draven reads this, chances are that he's laying on the ground laughing, he probably doesn't believe i'll last that long :P )

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz

Thx all for the comments, I'll work on my kicks. And if I got a new move on video I will post it here.

But don't forget the reason why I started this topic, to get familiar with other styles. So if you got movies of your own plz post them here so all of use can admire them ;)

Greetzzz ChenZy

and no sAtelitte isn't my second username, he's just a friend of mine.

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

i'd love to post some vids.

BUT

well, since i'm a wing chun guy

and wing chun being both a traditional and chinese martial art,

all of my videos are of me getting beat...

besides.

too busy putting together a 1:200 site model of a large chunk of berlin.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

sAtelitte - wow really, you show him that you can last very long time.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Give me a few days ill post some videos of me doing some mantis and shaolin forms.

Yeah cool, I realy want to see some manits moves, I'm a bit curious. And I'm also looking forward to the shaolin moves so I can compare them with mine.

Greetzzz ChenZy :karate:

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

I will post mines too, very soon this week, am very fast and leap very high so you can help to judege my movements.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro