• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:: Show your style of MA ::

Ok, the purpuse of this topic is to show your martial arts. NOT, I repeat NOT to show off.

The reason for this is because there are a lot of MAs and a lot of styles, but when talked about for example Hakko Ryu Jiu Jitsu I can't picture how this style looks like and what the difference is with an other style of Jiu Jitsu.

So post away your cool moves :kaioken:

Greetzzz ChenZy

I'm still a beginner but here is a little move that I learn. I follow Shaolin Kung Fu and this is the animal form Dragon.

Shaolin Kung Fu - Dragon

Edited by Draven Chen Zhen

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice move, I try your move today and accidently broke a chair!!!!

I don't have a camcoredr to record myself though, but..that move is pretty basic actually the key is to trip people, the sholin grandmastre is not even 40 years old yet he lern the animals art but alot of trainning, the new one is the monkey arts where he sit very deep and use his hands like a mantis.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Nice move, I try your move today and accidently broke a chair!!!!

I don't have a camcoredr to record myself though, but..that move is pretty basic actually the key is to trip people, the sholin grandmastre is not even 40 years old yet he lern the animals art but alot of trainning, the new one is the monkey arts where he sit very deep and use his hands like a mantis.

Thx but like I said I'm just beginnen to learn Shaolin Kung Fu.

Here is an other move, called Hawk.

hope you like it.

Shaolin Kung Fu - Hawk

Greetzzz ChenZy

Whoa!!!!! Cooooool, your movement is so good, are you sure you are a beginner???

But I have to say that was a bettre kick than mines.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

just a word of advice. on that jump spin kick at the end of that hawk thing, be sure you're bringing your shoulders all the way around, you'll get a better rotation that way. it looks like your arc of power is at it's peak a little far to the left. it was good, though :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Thx for the replies and advice everyone, and battousai16 I've tryed what you said and it works better for know, I feel like there is more power in to it. Thanks a lot!!

Greetzzz ChenZy

btw I realy would like to see some of your styles, Hwa Rang Do, Tai Chi & Renzokenkai-do cause I realy have no idea of what they look like.

hey, no problem. i'd love to give you some videos of my style, but i really have no idea how to put them online. i have some tapes of my forms so i can see what i look like and where i need to improve, but... yeah, i'm not especially computer savvy. however, if you goto hwarangdo.com, there should be plenty of videos and the like.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

On the jump spin for the "Hawk" technique, you look like maybe you were off-balance because you didn't rotate enough. Another question I have is this. You are obviously very athletic, how new are you to the art you are studying? I ask this because you are telegraphing your movements terribly with your hips. Also, these techniques look awfully advanced for someone just beginning an art.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.