• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Not sure, it could also be that they emphasize boxing more than kicks. You should ask them what the difference is. It could very well be that it's just another gimmick marketing approach. I had one guy try and tell me that he was the coach of the Bulgarian Muay Thai Olympic team, I walked out to never return.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Yeah, i've heard of this place thru the various martial arts magazines dude, it's legitimate. But i dunno what euro thaiboxing is... It's got a lot of famous blokes that have come out of it, most of which are spending a lot of time over in Thailand. I reckon u should go there... R U near Balgowlah?

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Don’t worry about it, you may be surprised to see women training at the same time as guys, if gender isn’t an issue age wont be either. In fact you have an advantage starting young, you'll have years of training behind you if you start competing say around 22-23. Wish I’d done that.

Hopefully they put you into a beginner class for a month or two though, teach you the basics and get you up to speed.

the euro's style is different on average, but it also varies from individual to individual.

the european's have more of a western stance and move more like western fighters. they do punch more like western boxers but not while forsaken kicking.

some great and well respected fighters have come out of europe.

guys like:

rob kaman

ramon dekker

danny bille

ryan simpson

dida diafat

perry ubeda

stephan neikema

ivan hippolyte

andre mannard

ernesto hoost

peter aerts