• Unbelivable 11/10
    • Perfect 10/10
    • Excellent 9/10
    • This is so cool dojo 8/10
    • As I expected 7/10
    • My dojo is alright 6/10
    • This dojo need more equipment 5/10
    • My dojo need a bit of a cleanning 4/10
    • My dojo is not very safe, My dojo is raciest, I get injured some people die, its boring 2/10 - 0/10

I like it except I feel their money hungary and alot of people have problems with other people/instructors

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
It isn't the equipment that makes my dojo awesome.. it's the Sensei. I feel honored, and proud to have such a good Sensei. He makes each class unique. You never know what to expect. He brings out the best in every student, making each and every one of us feel like we are important to him.

My spirit is never daunted by training, but sometimes my body begs to differ.

• 2 weeks later...
Like supergroup7, it's the instructors and people in the dojo that make it. Ours is new, big, clean, airy and has a great area for spectators. The walls are a bit bland, but I understand it's a work in progress, like learning karate.

I have this thing against feet and the padded floor smells like...well...feet...so its weird to fall or do streches and get a fatty wiff of toes :dead:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

wado-lee has a point.

You can have a crappy school..but if the people are cool and the instruction is good then its all worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I finally went back to my school and I love it...it changed for the better