• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hey its my grading monday night

hi all i thought i'd let you all know its my grading monday night i can't wait it will be brilliant

1. i have to do my basic's

2. i will have to do my bag work

3. i will have to do my Kata (and i am brilliant at that)

So hopefully i will pass and get my next belt which is white belt with blue stripe in the middle

Karatekiduk :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good luck with your grading KaratekidUK!

Don't forget to let us know how you get on.

:karate:

Which kata do you have to do?

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Hi, have a nice time their at your grading, make sure when kicking lifting your leg up to the knee then use your hip extende your leg carefully.

The secret to kumite is stay relax and concertrate.

The secrete to katas is let it flows you will feel it, and use your eyes to concertrae on something in front of you, soon I'l get my sixth kyu and everyone have to kumite with dozens of black belts, bring a camra with you to take some photos, I got alot of photos myself but I'll move dojo soon,

theres in toatl around 55 - 60 katas mosat are saifa smash and tear bassaidai - bassai sho from sholin.

The things is not to show your true skills how flxsible you are I'd regreta it when I doing a back flip, summersult, from my gymnastic classes.

Well goodluck enjoyyourself and tell us how its gone ok Bye bye.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro