• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am Lonely, and worried.

Natural

You can ask anything, am a sempai in my club mostly out in front I can count 1- 99 in japanes now am doing my katas which is saifa, kihons nowadays they called it but uses to be taikyoku i know bassai-dai seiunchen empi from watching videos and clips from websites, and study with my sensei, he use to study taekwondo and been in goju-ryu know for its deep stance, shotokan have might been the first club.

To Shorinryu Sensei, your not all correct most of my moves have been ask by lower grade student or sometimes higher grade, am in the senior and the normal classese lasting 1 hours and a half, we Start of by signing in, the sensei will say line up, then heels together seiza then mokuso a higher grad will say that then we meditate for 30 seconds roughly, some student do it longer some do it shorter it depends.

And am not a showoff guys like you think, showoffs words are used by lazy and jeless people that can't do it.

If you tried to twist the post then have a go.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it as showing off. I myself, have written many

post, and many of them you can read over the internet. I

do agree with the amatuer karateka looking for the feedback,

and motivation. I was once in those shoes. If I want to

show off, I'll go pull down my pants in public. Posting

posting whatever you like on the internet is not showing off. It is puting

out words from your heart and mind for people to read, go

over, and think about. Anyone who is anyone can write

Post tells. All it is-is your feelings about a certian

something put into your own words. If you see this as

bragging, then I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but it is

just a simple fact of communcation through skill.

full stop.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Belive it or not just stick to the script,I agree in some parts of this discussion, but other parts I

disagree with. I like to post my words so people can read

it and give me feedback. If I post a a good words skills etc by myself, I

won't be gloating about it and say "Is this good or

what?!?!", I would want honest criticism, not praise.

If any of that made sense to anyone(I tend to babble) email

me if you wanna talk.

Anyone, who feels as if posting your skills is showing off, that

is personal. I don't hold no grudge for nobody. The way I

see it is, it is not all about showing off its about

expressing your feelings, thoughts, and actions in words.

Some people see this type of communication as a reward and

want to let everyone see. People post these things to get

feedback just like others say, but they also post things to

get things off of there mind. They express deep feelings in

some kind of way and hope that someone in the same

perdictament can relate to them. Basically, what I'm saying

is its never about showing off. Whoever started this

conversation really needs to go find something better else

to do, because some people take these things serious. Its

bad enough when people get noticed and have to deal with

critcizm by people they don't know.

DON'T MAKE IT HARD FOR SOMONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW SOMETHING AND REMEMBER YOUR MOT NATURAL.

Bye guys.

showing off, but maybe am lookin for real feedback

but maybea m showin off. who nows dont be so detrimental

about it anyone i need to know where i can get feedback for

my post etc, sorry for posting, too much though.

So who started this here? seriously, this guy like cant

stand to be wrong. haha, its just hilarious. if you got a

good subject to debate on, you had better be able to back

it up a lil better than that. sad sad sad.

well see you laters guys ^___^ stand up for myself not alllowing this to go on. Belive it or not I don't mind but I can't stand crtisim, I had ebnough stress already that people don't belive me.

This is like an investigation crimes, you can quote me if you want, and who said I know nothing about karate, I want to talk to him in MSN.

Karateka_Natural@hotmail.com

And I have this address over 7 months.

Hmm... 7 posts in a row. How about editing your posts next time?

On a personal note, the hardest part i have right now is understanding what it is you are trying to say. Beyond that... you started this thread, requesting feedback. Many people here were very honest in what they felt about how you have thusfar presented yourself here. The internet isn't an easy medium to communicate your feelings or ideas, so misunderstandings will arise, but if you ask for input, don't be upset when the responses you receive weren't what you expected. I, for one, am not inclined to humor you and leave you ignorant of what little i was able to observe. You give insight into the way you think and the way you try to deal with things by the comments you make and the information you provide. Are we supposed to ignore your posts? Of course not. If you have something to say, then say it. But if you have something to ask, expect 'unexpected' answers. After all, there's no real reason to ask a question if you already know the answer to it, right?

In the end, if you didn't like the insight presented here and you opt to ignore it, that is your choice. I would say it isn't a good choice... but it is yours to make.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

I copy and paste most of them am a bit busy so i copy and pasted forgive my rush actions.

like shakespeare suggests in macbeth,

those with much to hide say the most...

y'know, the easiest way to stop all of these accusations is for you to give me details of where you train and we could set up a meeting where we can chat and stuff.

like i said before, i'm not far from your location and am always up for a new training partner.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."