• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am Lonely, and worried.

Natural

You tend to be a little cocky at times when writing on this forum, and if you are like that in real life I can understand people getting annoyed with you (to an extent, physical threats, however, are totally uncalled for).

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Natural, in many of your posts you have said what a "bad-*" you are, and that you can beat everybody and nobody can touch you. Come on Natural, you're 15 years old. Nobody is THAT good, especially at the stage you're at. Like others have said, if you have that same attitude in the dojo, nobody's going to like or repspect you for long. Confidence is good...bragging and showing off isn't. I've had students like that in my own class, and they don't last long. I'll boot them out the door.

[Try to stay in the background for a while. As a foreigner, you already stand out and people will be watching you. If you are indeed a lot better than your training partners, try to keep it to yourself until you get to know them better. Don't show off doing things they cannot do.

Agreed! Just chill out a little Natural. If you're as good as you say (and think) you are, then your actions speak much louder than your words do. Ever heard of "walk softly but carry a big stick"?

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To sasori te I told you am not sano he is a student like me but, its totally differnt ask him for yourself.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Alright I'll stay in the background, but I will ask the guy myself if hes evry serious about it, his daughter is extrem weak, she aches and moans all the time, well then all fancy and creative Ideas, now am lerning how to back flip right now and practising my tornado kicks see ya laters.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Alright I'll stay in the background, but I will ask the guy myself if hes evry serious about it, hter is extrehis daugm weak, she aches and moans all the time, well then all fancy and creative Ideas, now am lerning how to back flip right now and practising my tornado kicks see ya laters.

This is exactly what has been pointed out before.

hter is extrehis daugm weak, she aches and moans all the time,

Other people have their own levels of comfort. it is your responsibility as a human being to understand that.

now am lerning how to back flip right now and practising my tornado kicks see ya laters.

Yup, just keep reminding everyone of how much "better" you are than them, and wonder why all of your teeth have been knocked out and why you have no friends. :roll:

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

Alright I'll stay in the background,

now am lerning how to back flip right now and practising my tornado kicks see ya laters.

Natural, if you truly do wanna stay in the background then 'showing off' and doing facy moves and kicks isnt going to help you. Just stick with what your instructor has been showing you in class. Keep quiet and be respectful and hopefully this whole situation will blow over.

If the guy IS serious in his threats, though, have a word with your instructor or even the police.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

"And next week, Natural will instruct us in how to perform the spinning, over-the-toenail, rubber ducky triple kick, with a cherry on top."

Btw, good insight Tal.

Natural, you've been given a lot of good advice here, but i have to say i'm not impressed by your response to all of that. Instead of heeding all this advice, you've decided to dismiss almost all of it and opt to ramble off about studying things that are utterly ineffective 'showoff' actions.

The real question you should ask yourself is this... do you truly think you're better than everyone else?

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

let's take another look at the clues.

been at a class for 7ish months.

is currently a 7th kyu.

is currently one of the tops students (or was it THE top)

is (seen to be) the leader of this class....

is in uk but spells it 'mom'.

who lives, in a house like this?

david, it's over to you...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."