• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Am a karateka need helps on kicks and balance.

Hi kickboxing, muay thai people can you give me some good advice on kicks, balance advantages on kicks disdvantage etc, am a good kicker hard kicker myself though when doing katas lost my balance, am from Thailand but did not lern any kicking skills, please give some advice on balance when kicking, and any combos you know that is suceesfull.

Hiiiii-Yaaa!!!!

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I kno that to also swing your hands and hips the oposite ways when doing round kick.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

1. in some instances, you want to lean back some. the backward lean keeps you out of the distance of a counter punch.

2. watch out on the arm swing - while it does help keep the balance, it leaves one side of your face open.

3. step at an angle with your base foot. in the case of a switch kick (if you don't know what that is, don't worry about it) when you perform the switch, step outward some and turn the foot out some, which will make it easier to pivot.

Thanks for good replys I'll thanks you for great reponese, am already a good kicker and a good balnce but when i don't concertrate enough I sometimes lost balance but I just want to be great at kicking.

THE WAY OF BALANCE AND THE WAY OF INVISIBILITY.....................

what?

nothing wrong with what he's saying.

he's young, let him have his fantasies...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

actually i'm just tired of dealing with cetain kinds of people....

after all, we're not all stupid on this forum.

anyway, anyone else noticed the sudden influx of guys 'from' uk who happen to make the same grammatical and spelling errors?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

If you're good at kicking then why are you having problems with your balance?

He's something that a beginner to advanced with benefit from it will work your balance and the muscles you kick with.

stand on one leg, bring 'kicking' leg up and out to the side as is doing a side kick. Keep it hip level and push it out straight, bend the knee back to start phase and repeat for how many reps you want. Change legs.

Do this for round kicks, push kicks whatever kicks you want but keep that leg off the ground and roughly hip level. Hope I've explained that well :-?