• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

More than one style

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I miditate bushido, the martial ways at home and imagine it was like a lesson bow etc then do warm ups, strecth then do bascis.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Exchange Kung Fu(classes)4x week

Kyokushin Karate(classes)4x week

if no kung fu class 2-3hours

if no karate class1-2hours

i train in kung fu more because it is my main style and i can train in it longer because i have been doing it longer so there is more to go over.

Fighting out of hate brings only disgrace.

so would it be logical to train in two styles if there nto even the smae art category? i.e. in my case i mthinking of taking striking and sword.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

that's actually smarter... because they don't interfere with one another. two striking styles may have differing mechanics, and that may confuse you when aplying them in class. you have to do the technique one way in one class, and do the same technique a different way in the other class.

cross train in styles that are different but complement eachother, like striking and grappling.

Yeah, I think its easier to train in different styles than similar ones. I do karate (striking), jujitsu (throwing and grappling mainly) and kendo (sword) and they don't interfere with eachother.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan