• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many people can you defend against.

Ok, but then maybe you should

tell Kf foum sensei ok i done a mistake.
:evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe your old thread was deleted, to prevent stupid newbies like me from posting in it? :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In late October of 2001 I was accosted by three iniebriated frat boys who wished to physically prove their "patriotism" to me (I'm an Arab). The incident occurred in a parking lot at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and there was no-where I could safely run to in order to prevent the encounter. I attacked first, since there was no chance of them not attacking. I did not get out unscathed, and receieved a black eye, three broken ribs, torn cartilage in my left knee, and lost two teeth. Of the three, one may never walk again, one acquired brain damage, and the third lost an eye. Fighting is nasty, brutish business. It is not fun, it is not pretty, and it is not sport. What saved their lives was a university police officer coming by as I placed the last one on the ground. the officer was most sypmathetic. Why? Because I did not brag about "kicking *," instead I emphasized that I was afraid these clowns were going to kill me. I also made no mention of my karate background. I accepted the offer of an ambulance ride to the hospital for myself, and I said as little about the incident as possible before consulting with an attorney then next day. I also filed a police report and pressed charges asgainst all three. One of the things in my legal favour was the fact that I was unarmed, and that I am physically much smaller than they were (I'm five feet five and half inches tall and weigh about one-hundred-fifty pounds).

Incidently, all three are long term guests of the state of Maryland, and are not up for parole any time soon.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

Oh, hope you get recover after that incident, karate (Is a wise art). You have lucky escaped it could have been worst, stay safe equaninimus! :wink:

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

What the?

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• 3 weeks later...