• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right am not from england I move here two years ago.

I speak taiwan, chinese, north korean, thai.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Natural, your English is ten zillion times better than my Taiwanese, Korean or Thai! My Chinese is very very very basic and a lot worse than your English. Top marks to you for your language skills!

This is a bit of a personal question and feel free to not answer, but can I ask why you moved to England? (eg to be with family, to study, etc).

Thanks.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I came here because my dad work in england, he works for AIG, insurance company he starts as a college students than he moved to England now he move as office maneger having a salary of around £45,000 than he ask me to study in England so I came here.

Taiwan songs, wern rue der ching kong yin gui cher ni gun dong wor chen ni ching kon wern ni bou jer epine tein kong, bu chen ne nag guar teenee bei ping jer mo....so on hehehe.

I was born in thailand but i have a japanese girl friend name mei kato shes 13 years.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Its kind of different, but back in my country they get straight into the action breaking boards and hard techniques, theres alot of full contact, as you can see am not form the city, am from north of Thailand.

Am studying a karate style and going to be sempai in about 4 months, am practising my saifa to get my green belt, I find am a Natural at karate sparring.

Whos is sano, some people said am practice is the key, and other say am killercat, others say am italian guy.

Please tell me who sano is?

If you think am sano read all my post its not much only 130 +, and whos sano am checking it out, is he half chinese half thai?