• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually gimgamgommetje means nothing.

Whehe I guess not Dutch speaking persons will get a throat ache trying to pronnouce this as it should be ;)

The reason I made this up was that my own name was taken at forums, chatboxes etc. where I went so I needed some name that no one else would think off. Well so far so good.

the name is quite long and it's really funny to see how many people make it shorter, they call me gim, gimgam,, gommetje ,ggg, tripple g, etc.

So what is your preferred short version of all that name?

Eiichi is my middle name :brow:

"The true essence of karate, the perfection or ideal for which we strive, cannot be expressed or passed on through the spoken or written word. It is intangible in nature"

Chojun Miyagi

A long ambition of mine is to hike the Appalachian Trail a.k.a. AT. For those of you that don't know what the AT is....it's a trail from GA to ME that is 2100+ miles long. It will take on average 5 months to complete. If you accomplish this goal of hiking from GA to ME in a single attempt you are called a Thruhiker.

My nickname was given to me a long time ago after a friend watched me diligently rep out the remaining clapping pushups we were suppost to do in class. It was one of the first times I had done 30+ clapping pushups, but I was doing them in proper form (the arms lauch your sholders further than your arm reach is). These combined facts led me to be the last one done. Therefore, he called my by my last name with Iron tacked on.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

Rich2k3, well it aint very interesting, my names Richard and the year is(was) 2003. Hows that for originality :D

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

Hey ur from georgia, isn't the masters there at the mo, i'm just watching it now, getting abit of rain over there arent ya :wink: .

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

Yep! The Masters is here! And yes we've gotten some rain and sunshine and rain, it can't make up its mind what it wants to do. :lol:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi