Drunken Monkey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...Kieran, a name I use for what I call me "demon half" (meaning I"m trying to get out of trouble) and Lilith as my last name on an RP site. It literally means, "little dark one of the night". Usually, my friends just call me weirdo, or mindreader, or, in my friend who goes to karate with me's case "Listen to me already, you insolent little yellow belt!!!"

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Master Jules called me Grasshoppa when I first started talking to him. He is also known as the Sandman in the club/bar that he bounces in. Master Jules is a legend to me as well as a cool guy and therefore I put together the "Sandman in training" type of nice name with Sandhoppa :D :karate:

The sand bringeth and the sand taketh away...

Disciple of Master Jules' Temple of Sand Dojo

Just taking a stab at it: October 6, 1980?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

• 3 weeks later...

Well since my nick was changed I guess I'll tell ya about my new one...1kickKO...pretty self-explanatory. 1 kick, you're down. (yes this includes a good kick to the gonads...hey it works doesn't it?)

Edited by 1kickKO