• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

where does your nickname come from?

Drunken Monkey

Originally its from the band named Hooters and their famous song JohnnyB that constantly reminds me that there is always something new to discover everyday.

Moreover i used this nickname on many of my online avatars in mmorpgs of my sinful non-workout past.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Polish Horse

Dobber is a common name for a horse in the UK

Sky is because most Polish names end in Sky or Ski

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine Is From The Video Game Metal Gear Solid The Series. :D .

A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Miss Kaoru says... ...is play-talk that only those who have never stained their hands can say. When I See That Female Again From BK. I Will Kick Her Behind For Disgracing Me And My Friends Honor.

• 1 month later...

'Madtanker' comes from when I was driving a bulk (tanker) truck for a living. It was based on my free-thinking, and the fact that when my opinion is offered, and/or asked for, I give it with whatever vigor is necessary to get the point across... so hence, I was a Mad Tanker...lol.

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

Being a ubergeek Doctor Who fan, my name comes from the Bill Bailey (British comedian/comedy musician for the benefit of out international members :D ) song about Doctor Who but written in Flemish Belgian called Doctor Qui (Who in Flemish!)

Being a ubergeek Doctor Who fan, my name comes from the Bill Bailey (British comedian/comedy musician for the benefit of out international members :D ) song about Doctor Who but written in Flemish Belgian called Doctor Qui (Who in Flemish!)

Qui is also "who" in French :)

Mine comes from a website I use to run.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

mine is from some online games i use to play many years ago..Used it a lot so...kinda stick with it now

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.

Qui is also "who" in French :)

Mine comes from a website I use to run.

True! The song is actually about trying to sell Doctor Who to the Belgians so Bailey basically explains the premise of the show in song in Flemish (which is basically French). If you're a fan, it really funny!