• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

where does your nickname come from?

Drunken Monkey

just curious.

after all, your name kinda says a lot about you and most people would have made a judgement based purely on your nickname.

i started here with from the ground up which is taken from one of the wing chun tenets.

then along came drunken monkey[/color].

this is one of the things that i got tagged with during my sixth form (um, yr12/13 so i guess, high school for you guys, right?).

it was an art field trip to the brecon beacons and well, cheap booze.....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Bloodloss from myself, I just came up with it one day and it stuck, kinda like my other one Teh fluffy Thingy.

Only in sadness can you find happiness. Only in death will you find life.

Teh fluffy Thingy? That's great! :lol:

I got my nickname (monkeygirl) from my family when I was 10 or 11. I was always climbing on things and running around like a primate. Plus, monkeys were (and still are!) my favorite animal. It's one of few nicknames that have actually stuck.

My blackbelt nickname is Tammy "The Whammy" because of my tendency to "whammy" people upside their heads. Basically though, we got the idea from my dad's nickname for me: "Tammy-wammy-from-Miami"

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

battousai is a nickname that was given to me by some people i used to train with, because i went to tournament and did a form with a reverse blade sword. i didn't mean too, i didn't have sword of my own, and i'd been training with ones at the school. my sensei told me i could use one out of his office the day of the tournament, and so i did and didn't realise the blade was backwords until i started the form. i unsheathed it and my buddys started laughing, and called be battousai after kenshin from rurouni kenshin.

the one people call me the most, though, is bogbeast. it was early january and my girlfriend had just dumped me, and i'm not a particularly attractive guy. well, my horoscope in the school news paper that day was something along the lines of "you will be a dateless wonder all year because you're a hideous bogbeast". my friends and i had seperate lunches, and so they saw it while i was in class. they rushed into the german room with the paper (frau berry is a very understanding woman) and were laughing hysterically as they made me read it. someone used it to represent me in a short story, and it just kind of stuck from there.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

well i got my name from a book and i thought it sounded cool but my other nick name is fatcat cos my middel name is catt and i anit exactly skinny

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going

bogbeast!?!

hehe, you know, you're never gonna escape that name now....

at least not from me!

:brow:

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."