Beaten by woman

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any guys here got any stories about being beaten and embarrased by women? ANy women got any stories? Did they underestimate yOU>? Were they cocky and then put on their butt?

B

I haven't personally been bested by a woman...yet, but I have no dillusions about it not being entirely possible at some future date.

I've had several ladies in my classes in the past that routinely whipped butts in point sparring against many of the guys who were much larger, and higher ranked than they were. Full contact is another story.

Judy P. and Jenny S. were both slim and quick. Judy was around 5'5" tall and liked to fight like a boxer. Lots of bouncing around the floor, jumping in and out with a quick jab. Jenny on the other hand was 5'10" and didn't bounce much (which is preferred), but hand legs I swear were 6' long! She faked a lot with punches and would roundhouse to the groin or ribs quite effectively.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

We had a guy that was really into sparring...got really good too. He was about 6'1" or 6'2"...weighed about 240 or 250...big guy. Anyways, we regularly get black belts from other systems to come in and spar with us, one of which is a 5'6" 120lbs girl named Jessie. This girl has a black belt in kenpo (or kempo...not sure which)...lightning quick. The big guy liked to think he was fairly invincible because he was big and fairly good...so he matches up against Jessie...

She threw a round kick, he leaned back to let it go by. She started to recoil it, then shot it back into a side kick, right into his jaw because he decided it would be a brilliant idea to come at her full speed. The side kick itself traveled about seven inches because she never brought it back, she just snapped her heel out at his jaw.

KO in under a minute. :D

Needless to say, he was a lot more humble after that. To his credit, when he came to and was told what happened, he said that was the coolest thing he'd ever heard of.

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

you talking about in class sparring or real deal fight?

We sparred last night -- I beat 3 out of 4 guys I fought.

In self defense anything goes....we have one BB who is BIG.....muscular and a lil extra... anyway -- he loves to sneak attack...usually a bear hug....

I regret to say sometimes he has caught me and had that been a real attack I probably wouldn't be here typing this...and other times....well...lets just say I've made him appreciate wearing a cup :lol:

KarateForums.com Sempai

I've been beaten by women in kendo, and in light contact sparring in karate. There's this chick at my kendo club who consistently kicks my *, but she has an extra two years of experience over me. There's nothing embarrassing about it.

I've never fought a woman for real.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

the first time I ever sparred it was against a female. She had been training for a couple of years, and I had been in for a couple of months. I threw a high round kick at her, she threw one at my privates, and hers landed first!

Now I wear my cup to class! :lol:

The first time I ever sparred in my karate class was against the best female fighter we had at the school.....lauren winston. Anyways I knew she had been to national and world tornaments and that she would kick the crap out of me....which she did and can still do, but its all good.....shes been training a whole lot longer than me....but, if we had a "who can play the french horn contest the best", I bet I would win

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

lol, blitzcraig. Maybe you could incorporate French Horn as part of your next belt test?? :D

When I was taking my 1st kyu I was paired in the point sparring section against a guy from another club (we have a centralised regional grading in my association) who was also going for his 1st kyu. He was very cocky in his attitude and you could see from his face and body language that he thought he was going to beat me straight away. When we started he launched into his attack right away with Jodan Mawashi-Geri (head height roundhouse kick). Because I'm only 5'2" I managed to easily duck under his attack and counter with Gyaku-Tsuki (reverse punch) to the jaw. He stopped immediately and went over to the referee to complain that I'd hit him too hard!! You could see from his face that he didn't like the fact he'd been hit by a woman. The referee told him to take it like a man and to continue the sparring. I ended up defeating him and he was making a right fuss about it and kept complaining to the referee (who gave him short shrift and sent him packing!)

If a guy can't take being beaten by a woman in sparring, then he needs to think about his whole attitude to martial arts. MA's include respect and honour and it certainly isn't showing respect for their opponents if a guy complains about being beaten by a woman. They wouldn't think about complaining if their opponent was a man, so what difference should it make it their opponent is female?

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I once fought an 38 years old women shes about 300Ibs 139kg, around 5'6' and am 5'7' she knows that am good at my techniques and kicks but she done a full on attack on me spinning kick punchs, very fast rate, i just done a few attacks and blocks but keep relax and going circle, 2 minutes later she ran out of breath then I done an axe kick on her head then spinning tornado kick felt down on her big butt shes underestimate me, I thought she going to beat me bad so I had no regreta knock her out in an ordinary fashion I grab my leg high about 6'7' then swing right down she done 3 punche and kick during i down my death axe kick but its worth it.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

I'd do agree to Kf sensei, whats the point of MA without attitude.

Good point.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro