• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Apart from Martial Arts?

Jiggy9

One of my oldest favorite thing to do is to read. I read in just about every area. Well, the only kind of book I don't read is romance. Yuck. I would be totally lost if I didn't have a way to read.

My newest favorite thing to do is the internet. I really love my computer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading, music, movies, skiing (haven't for a couple of years though), spending time outdoors either walking or hiking and playing with my daughter (which takes up most of my free time), going to wine tastings :grin:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

wine tasting mmmmmm....i like drawing ..painting..building models...reading books :wink: comics..especially BATMAN and my favorite thing of all sitting home with a good movie and good food...

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Karete kid three totally made me want a Bonsai Tree. they're just so cute ! My hobbies are classical music, trying to play various instruments (violin,viola,cello,piano and guitar, all without luck), philosophy and movies.

:angel:

Empty your mind : be formless, shapeless like water. Now you can put water inot a cup and it becomes that cup. Now water can flow and it can crash. Be water.

hmm..mine is..gardening, soccer, and some other things that I cant think of yet..

-The..uh..talented Zak

*EDIT*

Oooooo!! I remember something else I like te do! Writing stories!

Feel the 'Putt Jattan De' power!!

*Truth is highest, but Truthful living is higher still*

[ This Message was edited by: Zaknafein on 2001-11-30 23:56 ]

Feel the 'Putt Jattan De' power!!

*Truth is highest, but Truthful living is higher still*

• 3 weeks later...
::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.