• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Shoes

CsrCrz88

Who here uses them? Who likes them. i got a pair and started to like it. Later on i started to find out that i have better balance without them. Heck i still wear them cause of the money!!! i started to think it's a lil better to wear for when you get attack in th street or something. who here has this problem? BTW i have the Pine trees, low top.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I used to use inddor soccer shoes (no cleats) at my old kickboxing club they were great because of the durability. Nowadays I swear by barefeet for the connection to the ground gripping with your toes and stuff. As for your question about realisim, do you wear your winter jacket while trainning too? what about jeans ? My point is that let comfort dictate what you where in the dojo.

Kisshu fushin oni te hotoke kokoro

I thought about it cuz my feet get cold in the winter.....bad vintalation, so are they worth having?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• 1 month later...

A pair of good running shoes did me fine, but hey, I'm a cheapskate.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."