• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thinkin aboot taking muay thai

hey everyone ive been thinking about looking into taking some muay thai kickboxing. Ive got karate and kick boxing experience when it comes to stand up. Anything i should know about the thai kickboxing that i should know about before enrolling in it?

fight til you die

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
hey everyone ive been thinking about looking into taking some muay thai kickboxing. Ive got karate and kick boxing experience when it comes to stand up. Anything i should know about the thai kickboxing that i should know about before enrolling in it?

Be prepared for alot of conditioning and have fun.

My best suggestion is not to mention your former training, start off on a clean slate when you're training in a new/different art, forget about everything you learned in the past and just concentrate on what your doing/learning now. Ask the bulk of your questions after class, and start training on your stamina and endurance ASAP.

Only after class do you start making your own judgement, and mix ideas with your prior training...

"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience."

- Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming