• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Club

Dragonias

Hey guys,

In need of help, could u give me sum names for a new club which is in process, (japanese only and an english translation and japanese caligraphy would b apreciated )

we have everything else sorted just that really and a logo for badge / and a badge if anyone would help?

well if u dont mid lending a hand, pm me, will b much apreciated

Yours In Budo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i would, but id hope no one would b imature inuf to do that, im asking for help from one M.A to another, if ur response is childlike its shows ur outlook on helping others

Yours In Budo

can you tell us more about your club?

The things you emphasize, the spirit you instill,

what you want students to learn?

a litttle on your teaching philosophy etc.

hard for me to give any sugeestions without

knowing much about you, your students, or

the cub.

do you have a website? that might help too.

What about "Way of the Warrior" in Japanese of course, unfortunatly I can't speak a word.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

We are a shotokan and goju based club which enthesises strength, speed and stamina training, we also include flowing, smooth training.

I am intrested in names and so one due to the fact its a starting point of a club, ie u need a name, and due to the amount of M.A's i was hoping for some help which sum of you have been kind inuf to do. thanks, and please dont stop with ur idea, its much apreiated. thank you

Yours In Budo

I agree. Without knowing anything about your system, it's really quite impossible to help you. I'd suggest finding a person that speaks and write fluent Japanese to help you with a name and the kanji for it. I'd suggest having a few names already picked out, and I don't see where we can help you with that without more information.

I've designed 2 different patches over the years with help from more artistic stuents in my class. They turned out pretty good, but have been discarded because of new affiliations with associations I belong to.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Oops...I should have read ALL the posts...sorry! How about Shoju for a name? Or Go-Kan? Goju-Kan ShojuGoKan??? :D

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"