Whats your favorite move?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love effective moves to like ridge hands to the side of the head, and stomach snap kicks. Or you could be like John Claude Van Damn in time cop and freeze a guys arm and then side kick it off! 8)

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

A Kotegashi excuted at just the right time is an awesome move. Some of the Irimi and Shiho throws are nice but most of all I like anything that is very direct and to the point. Bada, boom...done.

"The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?" Benjamin Franklin

Stamping on my opponents face after I've floored him.

For sheer coolness, my favorite would be [insert random Capoeira move here].

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

Anything grappling.

As for my favorite move to watch...anything involving jumping/spinning/kicking. :D

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

My favourite is still the good old side thrust kick...

Not that I use it that often - I use what's effective at the time. But I just like the side thrust.

Currently: Kickboxing and variants.

Previously: Karate (Seido, Shotokan, Seidokan), Ju Jitsu, Judo, Aikido, Fencing.

Tornado kick, Machine gun kick, scossor kick, death axe kick, jumping knee strike, dpuble fist to hip, finally its bubble kick such an easy move but extrem powerful.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Getting in close then delivering a swift, hard elbow strike. I also like the jumping front kick. Nice and simple.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee