• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi I have not been to a tounament

Natural

I would want to know about it, and what you do there my tounament is very far away we do kata kumite aparring national uk tounament my sesei says i'll get a gold easily so I really want to go and know about it.

Please give me informations about karate tounaments nationl uk events.

am not telling what style I do but its the most successful and 1 in 100 don't know are club hehehehe.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tournaments are alot of fun. I have competed locally, at a state level, and at the national level. Practice, practice, practice!!! Go over your form in your mind in bed at nights. Punching and kicking is easy...doing a good form while everyone is watching and judging you can beat you mentally. I am not sure of your rank, but Black Belts at a national level are extremely tough (in my experience). I would suggest going to watch one before competing if that is possible.

Good Luck! Let us know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

No replys how boring :cry: .

Mr admistrtors plesae delete this thred whats the point, the tounament coming soon.

bye.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Aw don't get discouraged!

Tournaments are a lot of fun and I hope you are still excited about it.

The best advice I can give you is to know your kata! Be able to do it facing any direction cause when you are in front of the judges all will be unfamiliar. Announce yourself loudly and bold...but don't scream. Show enthusiam and power. If you make a mistake....don't let it show...keep going.

For fighting, make sure you know the rules...what are the legal target areas? Timed fight or first to 5? Gear requirements? Nothing can ruin a good tournament day like getting DQd for not knowing the rules!!

Basically go and have fun! Shake hands with the judges and your competitors...make friends and enjoy the day.

Let us know how it went!

Thanks

stl

KarateForums.com Sempai

Thanks You been posting this for a long time and check it everyday atleast you give me a good advice and stufff, thanks.

My grandmaster said it will be wise to look at the tounament before get in, when I got my my belt i got the chance to shake hands and speak to him!!!!!