• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kata-saifa

Natural

Hi, my grading is soon to come for my 6th kyu and I need some help slow video clips of saifa or any suggestions.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I herad that my 6th kyu grading will be much harder then my last grading, my saifa is good to past but I want it to be great because I heard not alot of 7th kyu are going to grading this next months so i want it to be spectacular to watch.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

I've learned Saifa yet. It was taugh already but i miss that class. Let me check around for sites with Goju Kata video clips.

But, there are some videos that shows that Kata with lots of angles and bunkai.

Links to the videos:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6305434182/qid=1075787537/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/103-6302077-6287021?v=glance&s=video

http://www.panthervideostore.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1517

Good Luck

Thanks alot KF sensei's and sifu they are really good help and advice.

Hi, I know what you mean shotokan katas and are dojo change a bit from the normal one.

Gotegashino I went to that site last week but it does'nt work hope this times it works.

Thanks pal.