• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Take a look at this.

Radok

https://www.budokaratehouse.com This is weird... Free board, free training, No experience prefered? What's the deal?

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yeah, I know. I heard about this place a looooong time ago, but never looked into it.

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....

Send $10 money order to START the application process. Have to be very careful of the something for nothing scams. :o

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

I would like to know who the founder, instructors, and financial supporters of this place are. It seems to me like they are trying to generate a stable of full contact fighters for whatever reasons, but they dont seem to be very forthcoming with information, except the repetitive testosterone-laden rhetoric in the site. I would steer clear of these guys for the simple reason that they are using the male ego against applicants and antagonizing them. They talk about how tough the training is,and how they will make you tough, it is a control tactic used to draw people with low self-esteem and poor self-image to their place. This is because these people are more accepting of authority, more likely to be compliant to the rules, and in general, easier to mold into what the leaders of the organization want. I don't know if this is a cult, but it does sound like the people running this organization will demand a high level of submission on the part of the student. Seems kind of dangerous to me. Edited by CloudDragon

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

I know, I don't get a positive feeling about it, either.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.