• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kick boxing help NEED it here.

you don't build up an immunity - you learn how to take it. to be immune implies that you don't feel it. I've broken someone's ribs with my roundhouse - I guarantee you he felt it. After sparring full contact fo a while, you learn how to cope with damage. You can build up a resistance, but can't be fully immune.

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kickboxing is dangerous, simple but it puts you on the fast track to self protection but at the risk of your brain and internal organs and only if you are good

Kisshu fushin oni te hotoke kokoro

Kickboxing is like boxing when it comes to danger, u all know what happened to Ali, he's got parkinsons because he was hit on the head too many times. The same can happen in kickboxing, however plz remember this only really happens when u take it to a pro level and are constantly training and competeing.

Injuires are a part of any martial art, but especially so if ur doing full contact. You may brake a rib or ur nose, but thats part of the sport, u recover and get over it.

I had my nose broken two months ago in karate, and that was only semi contact, the reason being the guy was hitting way too hard and a spinning hook kick went wrong and whipped me on my nose.

Injuires are a rareity, you may see one pop up every few months or so, mostly very minor, its all part of contact sports and sports in general and part and parcel of development as a sportsman or martial artist.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

exactly. If there was full contact goju out there, and a venue for goju guys to compete against eachother in it, you would see similar things. It's not because of the art ifself, but because these guys are always fighting with it.