• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are you sick of hearing about the Gracies? and why?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracie's revolutinized martial arts. There "Gracie Challange" even though sounds very egotical on the outside is good though. they show they are willing to go against other martial artist of diffrent arts and they do. Back then the ground game wasn't even focused on. Wreslters had the best chances with them. Even then they got subed do to lack of sub knowlege and defense for them. Now its really diffrent. UFC yeah is about money. But also it revoluntized martial arts.

-Jeff

Gracie's revolutinized martial arts. There "Gracie Challange" even though sounds very egotical on the outside is good though. they show they are willing to go against other martial artist of diffrent arts and they do. Back then the ground game wasn't even focused on. Wreslters had the best chances with them. Even then they got subed do to lack of sub knowlege and defense for them. Now its really diffrent. UFC yeah is about money. But also it revoluntized martial arts.

-Jeff

They helped put MA's back on track, they way it used to be when people used it to protect themselves. But it is only one part of real Combat.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

i'm sick off the gracies because there nothing but hype. i can't not wait until Goldberg's contract ends so he can come to pride and teach the graices a lesson. and it will happen to cause he has a contract with pride.

falcon kick!!!

I'm not saying it's not true. But why would anyone leave somewhere they're getting paid millions to go through choreographed fights, to get paid thousands to get into real fights?

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Goldberg is a BJJ?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"