• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

Its the awseome power of the black belt that stops the masscara from running. :brow:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say, there was this one Japanese chica in shitoryu, who trained in boxing and some other styles, and when I came in from shotokan, there wasn't really anyone there who could hold a candle to me (WHOOOOO!!!! I *LOVE* MAH EEEGO!). But this girl was different. This girl would kick my * on a regular basis with her muay thai-esque leg kicks to my thighs.

There was something about her that drives me

nuts to this day! I don't know if it was the fact that because of her, my training in shotokan has since skyrocketed (someday I want to spar with her again), or if it was the sweaty athletic beauty, but I was going CRAZY!

Just two words I guess...

DOMINATE MEEEE!!!~

But yeah, in the future I'm going to have to settle down with a serious practitioner who'll understand my need to train. Hell, I'd even settle for a TKD student (take it in jest, my Dojang brethren! ;) )

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....

hahaa :D

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"