• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

Yeah no kidding I agree I do feel sorry for the girls especially teh one who do grappling in there style. If they are paired up with a guy. I hope the guy washed his gi and his stinky * before training that night. Or its tapout by stinkmission.

-Jeff

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool story Karate kid. But one question. What is a dobok? Is that same word for a GI? or is that something diffrent. I am sort of thinking maybe one of those Akidio type dress things but I am not sure.

-Jeff

We do grappling in my dojang. Thank goodness most of the guys don't stink. I think a few kids should wash their doboks more often :o Good thing they are in a seperate class.

Laurie F

Respect women? This is the Bush era, fer pete's sakes! ;)

That better be a joke, especially considering what Mr. Cigar was doing in the White House! ;)

[male pig]BTW, what's a thread like this doing without pics?[/male pig]

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

lol! What you learning in grappling class?

Judo type stuff. Joint locks, ground defenses, arm and leg bars, ground grappling, throws, chokes, ect.

When we were practicing chokes last night, there this choke where you put your arm around the person's neck and basically squeeze the airway (pretty basic choke) ..... Anyways, this one kid (well, teenage kid) went to put his arm around my neck, and he didn't even choke me, and I tapped. He was a bit "ripe." Which is strange for this guy. He is usually clean.

Laurie F

Stinky people I will not grapple with. yuck! lol!

okay I think I know the choke your talking about. is that the one were one forarm is in the opponets throat and the other around there head holding them so they won't base up. Basically one around the head is grabing the other arms ebow. And the one pushing in the throat the hand is is grabing the bicept. Basically called a box choke or other names. But does that sound like the same choke or diffrent?

-Jeff

Yea, there was this guy who smelled like feet, sweat, and alao vera....kinda dirty. Also, my instructor used to talk about this lady in a class a few years back and how one of the higher belts always paired up with her cuz he thought she was hot. :o

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Nothing wrong with that I have done that before when I helped my instructor teach at his school. Nothing wrong with that as long as the guy doesn't use his postion to grope the female up or harrass her in any way in sexual since. But doing that I have had some good conversations and some fun dates by starting off pairing up wiht the cuter girls. Which is also good for them because if there cool I am more willing to share infomation.

-Jeff