• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First let me say, while it is okay to find us attractive working out,.....

I REALLY HOPE YOU AT LEAST REPSECT THESE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sorry I hate being a sex object when working out.

At the same time, I'd say you guys have an attraction to a woman who can possible kick your but.

Plus, Woman MA who really work at it are flexible, strong, and very very fit.

And I don't mind guys being turned on by me in class...makes me blush.

But I do get very * when guys just think of me as a sex object

Oh lord, are you getting your gi in a bunch again?

First let me say, while it is okay to find us attractive working out,.....

I REALLY HOPE YOU AT LEAST REPSECT THESE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sorry I hate being a sex object when working out.

At the same time, I'd say you guys have an attraction to a woman who can possible kick your but.

Plus, Woman MA who really work at it are flexible, strong, and very very fit.

And I don't mind guys being turned on by me in class...makes me blush.

But I do get very * when guys just think of me as a sex object

Oh lord, are you getting your gi in a bunch again?

Thanks for proving my point.

Amen, Akima!

The interaction during class should never be interpreted as coming on to someone.

Women are not in MA to 'get a guy', but most likely to kick their butts! Just Kidding.

Strength, flexibility and ability are powerful weapons, especially if you are strong willed to use them correctly. I think men are attracted to not only physically appealing women, but ones who are self sufficient and able to take care of themselves. Well, guess what you're gonna find in the dojo...? DUH!!! 2 + 2 = 4.

Get your minds out of our GI's and back to training. It's what we're all there for, to learn from each other. If that's sexy, then so be it.

I respect women. Both men and women go join MA to learn. But people are people and can find each other attractive nothing wrong with asking the other person to go hang out or for a date even.

I no what it is that makes it more attractive that women do the marital arts. One if they got really good skills. The idea they can kick are butts is kind of appealing. Actually not really if you look at mens rolls in the past. they were considered the protectors and providerd for there familys. While the women were the nurturing mothers and caretakers of the house hold and what not. So I think it is a relief we subconciously feel when we see them able to take care of them selves. It also comes of to us that there is more to this women.

Also again its that we share the same passion. Shoot if I found a women who liked MMA as much as I do or more and loved watching UFC, Pride and the other smaller shows and liked same fighters. If she was cute to I would be defiently excited for her. Because we share the same passion. Again there is diffrences. You can have things in common and hit it off with each other but to have the same passion that just brings it ona whole diffrent deeper level.

Just some of my thoughts.

-Jeff

I agree Jeff. I am very aggressive for a female, BUT it was because of MA. I used to be very "timid" and had something to prove (whatever that was). Now I know where I stand, and I say it "like it is" so to speak. MA did that for me. It gave me the confidence and self esteem I never had before. But yet, I have nothing to "prove" anymore. I know I can kick some butt, but I'm not out to do that.

Maybe that's what guys find attractive in MA girls. I can stand up for myself, and I don't back down now. I go up against black belts that I know that can kick my butt, but I don't go down without a fight, and they know it. There are definitely MA'ist better than me, but I will give them a run for their money, so to speak.

As far as my man and I sharing the same passion, yes that turns me on. I used to be a musician, and my ex tried to "can" that for me (tried to get me out of it). I loved music (still do) and he tried to rip away the one thing I loved. I dumped him ;) Now my passion is martial arts. I found someone with the same passion. He wouldn't try to "rip" me away from it, because he knows where I am coming from. Not to mention that he looks good in a dobok :) hehehehehe :D

Laurie F

thats cool story Karate kid. But one question. What is a dobok? Is that same word for a GI? or is that something diffrent. I am sort of thinking maybe one of those Akidio type dress things but I am not sure.

-Jeff

I feel sorry for the women though. I've seen many a guys who dont wash there gi's!!! :o :lol: :o

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"