• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

The training aspect in any dojo is commanded by the amount of respect you have for your instructors, fellow students and the shomen, but this doesn't mesh with the natural attraction between men and women. Close contact, lots of heat and some killing stares just do me. The intelligence factor must be there as well.

Do I feel sexy after sparring practice, hell no, but some guys see it this way. To each his/her own.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good, I heard of some couples who do diffrent styles. I know one women who does BJJ and her Husband hapkidio they would kid each other some times but it wasn't to bad. But when she went to his instructors school she felt some of those people were quite obnoxious. -Jeff

Yea, I work with a guy who used to take Jujitsu, and now hes married and wanting to take a class again and his wife is interested too!! So thats good, if we had the money i'd love to get my g/f into a MA!

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

I used to go out with a guy who didn't do martial arts. He used to think it was ok for him to go off and play soccer all weekend, but he resented it when I wanted to go train at the dojo. :( In the end it came down to 'him or karate'... It wasn't as simple as that, really, but guess which won???? :D

I'd love to have a partner who also does MA; at least then we'd have a lot in common and would be able to understand when the other person wanted to go and train.

I think that's partly why MA's are attractive to other MA's - you have something in common, even if you don't do the same MA. Plus, those gi's are oh-so-sexy... LOL, j/k!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Yeah I wouldn't really think that gi's are really sexy.

For me a women with good skills in her style, I would find sexy.

-Jeff

*does a nice high side kick for Jeff* How about that hehehehehe :D Just bustin on ya. But I do see your point ;)

I honestly think it's good technique and the dobok combined that attracts me to a MA guy (minus an ego if he has one).

Ego turns me off. But someone with good technique (and knows his stuff), and is humble about it. That makes an attractive MA guy ;) :brow:

Laurie F

Wow! Karatekid your getting me all excited. ;-)

Yeah I know what you mean. If some one comes off arragant about there stuff. They just seem annoying.

-Jeff

I'd love to have a partner who also does MA; at least then we'd have a lot in common and would be able to understand when the other person wanted to go and train.

I think that's partly why MA's are attractive to other MA's - you have something in common, even if you don't do the same MA. Plus, those gi's are oh-so-sexy... LOL, j/k!!

I'd like to have a MA guy to, but most of them that are at my age, are instructors, and I don't go there. I just admire them from a distance.. :brow:

First let me say, while it is okay to find us attractive working out,.....

I REALLY HOPE YOU AT LEAST REPSECT THESE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sorry I hate being a sex object when working out.

At the same time, I'd say you guys have an attraction to a woman who can possible kick your but.

Plus, Woman MA who really work at it are flexible, strong, and very very fit.

And I don't mind guys being turned on by me in class...makes me blush.

But I do get very pissed when guys just think of me as a sex object