• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

Not really I only met a few who could kick my *. Least the ones I met. I am sure there are alot of other maratial art women who could beat me down. But its not that they can kick my *. Its cause we have the same passion. They can kick * in general. There bodies look better do to excercise.

Those are the main reasons.

-Jeff

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though there are far more gorgeous women. For some reason women who trains seems really sexy to me. Any one feel the same?

-Jeff

Something else to consider Jeff, is that you may have latent tendencies towards being dominated by a woman. Do you get excited when you spar with them? :D

Sorry...I just couldn't resist!

I've had a number of very attractive women in my class in the past (Jenni...*sigh*), but I've never felt they were MORE attractive than any other woman I found attractive. The confidence factor is definitely a plus..I'll easily agree with that.

Usually the fact they are more physically "in shape" than the average woman on the street also helps, as I'm a proud, card carrying member of the Shallow Men's Society of America. :roll:

haha its cuz its kinky knowing that a girl could kick your * (come on i think its kinky)

No one cant hurt you unless you allow him to.

~bruce lee~

right.....

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

okay I think I know the choke your talking about. is that the one were one forarm is in the opponets throat and the other around there head holding them so they won't base up. Basically one around the head is grabing the other arms ebow. And the one pushing in the throat the hand is is grabing the bicept. Basically called a box choke or other names. But does that sound like the same choke or diffrent?

Yep, that's the one :)

Laurie F

glingglo has a point.....only vice versa for me since im a guy, but its nice for the women to not have to worry about their hair and makeup. :D

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

ever see a new female white belt come in with makeup on? they usually end up with big streaks of mascara running down their cheeks from the sweat, and never wear makeup to class again. :)

the other great thing about karate guys - they don't mind dating a karate girl! i've been with too many guys who are really threatened by the fact that i do karate. not secure in their masculinity i guess. lol.

lol, yea, i've seen that a few times.....I find it hilarious! :lol: I dont see why some guys act that way towards MA women. A while back there was this girl in my MA class who I was thinking about "talking to" but for some reason never did? But she was a 3rd brown and I was orange at the time and she always beat me sparring but I didnt care. I guess some guys are "too manly" to see a girl who could whoop them. :karate:

ever see a new female white belt come in with makeup on? they usually end up with big streaks of mascara running down their cheeks from the sweat, and never wear makeup to class again.

I don't usually wear make-up and I never do to class, but there is a few black belt girls in my school who wear mascara and it never seems to run. I'm always in awe to see how it doesn't. I mean they spar with mascara on...maybe its because thats all the makeup they wear.