• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I would have to agree with Neil. He shotguned the correct to death. that domination is a big factor. It excites the man. Kind of like taming the shroo (sp?) sort of thing. lol!

So ladies what qualities you find diffrent that you like comapred to a Martial artist as aposed to other guys or guys that do other sprots or activties. -Jeff

So ladies what qualities you find diffrent that you like comapred to a Martial artist as aposed to other guys or guys that do other sprots or activties. -Jeff

Hmmm I don't really know. I'm not really in a position to comment on MA guys in general,but I do have my very own MA guy :D and get on well with everyone at my clubs. I guess we all share a passion for MA so its a conversation starter at least!. Also, the MA guys I know all have a good sense of humour, which is very important to me!

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

Even though there are far more gorgeous women. For some reason women who trains seems really sexy to me. Any one feel the same?

-Jeff

Something else to consider Jeff, is that you may have latent tendencies towards being dominated by a woman.

same here.

falcon kick!!!

Hmmm I don't really know. I'm not really in a position to comment on MA guys in general,but I do have my very own MA guy :D and get on well with everyone at my clubs. I guess we all share a passion for MA so its a conversation starter at least!. Also, the MA guys I know all have a good sense of humour, which is very important to me!

I do agree here. I also have my own MA guy. What makes him attractive (besides his good looks) is that we share the same passion for MA. It makes it more insteresting for the fact that we are in two different dojangs. We share/steal stuff from each other :D Plus he does look good in a gi/dobok :brow: :karate:

Laurie F

For me, the attraction to MA guys also stemmed from leadership. I usually found myself falling for guys I taught classes with (and I really hope they don't see this now or they'll wonder which one of them I'm talking about...). Something about seeing how a guy deals with kids is very attractive. From there you start thinking "he looks good in black" and "ummm let's work on ground fighting between classes for absolutely no reason at all" :D

It takes me longer to build up an attraction to someone, so these are the emotional attractions for me. After getting to know them, MA guys are really some of the best guys around! Genuine, nice, and they give you a lot of respect. Now that I go to high school and I've met some of the guys there...I MISS MY DOJO BOYS!!! :bawling:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Karatekid1975,

Exactly what I was thinking. Its that you share that same passion for something. People meet each other and find things in common. But when two people meet and share the same "passion" its whole deeper conection I think.

You crack me up monkeygirl ;-) You want to work on ground fighting? Just kidding ;-)

Besides karatekid1975 is there other people on her who have a partner who is into a diffrent martial art then your own? If so do you ever end up arguing or debating about diffrences and what you think is better.

-Jeff

We are (my man and I) both do TKD. But he does the sport version. My style TKD is mixed with judo-ish stuff (throws, grappling, ect). It's more self defense based.

He actually wants me to show him stuff, and he has actually used it in his classes (standing/counter grappling stuff, and joint locks). He helps me with sparring. His school does do some self defense that he shows me, also. So we basically "trade" info back and forth.

Laurie F